Call us now: 0845 561 8000  |  Find us on map

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I rent a camper van?

Visit our booking page, choose your package and add ons and send us an enquiry! It’s as simple as that. You can also call us on 0845 561 8000 to speak to one of our advisors.


Whats included in the van rental?

We include a basic kit with all our rentals including:

  • Unlimited UK driving and insurance for one driver
  • Breakdown cover
  • 1 fill gas bottle
  • Basic kitchen and cooking implements
  • First aid and emergency roadside kit
  • Fire blanket

Any other equipment you may want to rent can be found on our booking page – alternatively you can contact us to find out more.


What payment methods do you accept?

We accept all major credit and debit cards and cheques.


What documents do I need to bring?

Drivers have to bring both parts of their driving license, photo ID & counterpart. For old paper licenses we would need to see a passport. In addition, two further means of ID, which must include a utilities bill to you at your present address or an official letter.


Where do I pick up my rental van?

You can pick up your rental van at our main office at Drury Drive, Woodhall Business Park in Sudbury, Suffolk. We can also arrange a pick up or drop off service too, to make sure you can get on your way as soon as possible.


Where can I leave my personal vehicle?

You can leave your vehicle with us in our secure unit. Please be aware all property is left at your own risk.


What time can I collect and return my rental van?

Unless otherwise arranged, you are able to pick up your van between 9am and 5pm. The van and all hired equipment must be returned before midday of your last day of hire.


How many people can the van accommodate?

The T5 Californias sleep 4 as standard (2 doubles) but extra space can be hired. Please visit our booking page to see what we can offer.


Can we take our bikes?

Of course! Bike racks are one of our added extras, we also offer bike rental for your trip so please visit our booking page to find out more.


Are the camper vans heated?

Yes, all T5 Californias have thermostatically controlled gas heating.


What fuel do the vans take?

Our vans are all Diesel.


What happens in the event of a breakdown?

Our rental packages come with breakdown cover as standard. Our advisors will guide you through the necessary steps in the unfortunate event of a breakdown before you set off.


Do you supply bedding?

We supply bedding for one double area as standard. Extra bedding can be added onto the Extras.


What is the minimum amount of time we can rent a camper?

The minimum we offer in a basic package is 5 days.


Can I smoke in the camper?

Sorry, we do not allow smoking in our campers.


Should I book a campsite in advance?

Yes, definitely! In peak season campsites fill up fast so you must make sure to book a space in advance of the rental period to avoid disappointment. We suggest to help you with your search.


Can I take my rental camper abroad?

Yes, we offer European cover on our vans as an added extra, plus extra driver cover if needed.


Can I take my rental camper to a music festival?

Of course! We even offer extras perfect for festivals and events trips for all your comfort necessities. All we ask is that our vans come back in the condition they left, otherwise you could incur surcharges.


What if I have an accident or damage the van?

Our campers have a voluntary excess, and damage will incur costs to the card holders account.

Contact us now – 0845 561 8000 or